Vagas em P&D de alimentos
- Technical leader of innovative projects
- Serve as a technical resource and expertise for both internal and external customers, which includes Sales, Technical Services, Marketing Operations, etc.
- Contributes (with other subject matter experts in technology and application teams and from external party/network) to the quality of the RDA input in functional ingredient projects, and provide technical insights as well as insights in industry status and technology trends to help with the development and implementation of technology Roadmaps
- Work as a technical leader and team member in a cross-functional team environment to effectively communicate and deliver business needed results
- Work directly with customers in launching new products, giving training on new technologies, and helping trouble shooting problems and offering technical solutions
- Give training/presentations to internal and external customers or at conference/trade shows/seminar/etc.
- Take ownership in researching and developing enabling science and technical building blocks.
- Be an active contributor in idea generation, root-cause analysis, and problem solving discussion.
- Make the connection between the science/technologies and the customer’s needs for innovative products.
- Offer coaching and training to other RDA scientists for their competency development
- Liaison with external resources (such as Universities, Research Institutes and other external labs and consultants) to leverage their resources in technology and new product development.
- Lab maintenance/management
- Be flexible in taking additional project/tasks as business needs
For this function, we are looking for a broadly trained food science technologist with ample experience and knowledge in functional food ingredients in bakery applications. A deep understanding of various enzymes and their baking applications, will be a plus.
- A BS, MS, or PhD degree in Bakery Science, Food Science, Cereal Chemistry (or other equivalent discipline) with 7+ years’ experience in food research and application labs. Background in enzyme chemistry or biochemistry will be desirable but not must.
- Broad knowledge of bakery processing and formulations of various bakery products (such as bread, bun, bagel, tortilla, cake, donut, etc.) are strongly desirable.
- A good understanding of the principles of food science and/or bakery science, food ingredient functionalities, analytical techniques, and baking lab equipment are required.
- A customer focus, drive for results/can-do mentality is a must. Capable of building trusted relationship with customers and become their go-to expert.
- High motivated self-starter/time-management, with the passion of driving for results.
- Excellent people skills (both in leading a project and in working with peers and management) are a must with open and clear communication skills. Capable of working effectively in cross-functional team environment.
- Able to initiate projects and bring new ideas into the organization. Capable of self-management, and multiple project/tasks management.
- Capable of executing the technical portion of a project, which including setting up testing hypothesis, making experiment design, data collection and analysis, and communicating findings with customers and other team members.
- Proactive in self learning and enrichment to bring new knowledge and skills to the organization.
- Team-player: Builds on expertise of others, and is able to connect the dots to drive for optimal results for Corbion.
- Problem solving skills, understanding of experimental design and statistical analysis
- The person should be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Being able to travel on national and international trips.
Quer saber quais seriam os primeiros passos da Sra Inovadeira como gestora de P&D em uma nova empresa? Leia abaixo:
Leia também outros artigos relacionados:
A nossa Formação em Gestão de P&D está com as inscrições abertas! Uma trilha de cursos para você assumir um cargo de Gestão de P&D, com módulos que vão explorar a criatividade, organização, processos, visão sistêmica e liderança.
Agora na versão EAD, você aprende resolvendo um Estudo de Caso simulado em grupo, com a mentoria exclusiva de um dos professores do curso e fazendo prototipagem real de um alimento!