Vagas em P&D de alimentos
Provide technical support, leverage experiences and disseminate knowledge of ingredient application technology related to ingredients for the segment market throughout the South America affiliates. This professional will work in close collaboration with technical service, analytical and regulatory support areas of the affiliates and also from corporate.
Technical Manager, Ingredient Application- South America.
BUSINESS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Support customers (all affiliates) in application and customer visits to the center (in close alignment with manager)
- Support customer projects and trials including trials at customers facilities if its necessary (in close alignment with manager and affiliate business team)
- Good communication and verbal fluency in situations such as presentations, meetings with internal audiences, other CIA laboratories, conference calls, reporting & others
- Know and Understand the equipment’s of Dairy Pilot Plant and be able to run tests on different technologies according to the Segment needs, without supervision.
- Knowledge of conducting day to day laboratory work, Dairy equipment maintenance and related support with track record of safety and quality.
- Knowledge of the ingredients and formulations of Dairy segment.
- Ability to formulate without supervision (in Dairy & Ice Cream perspective)
- Ability to organize (planning of activities, organization of the laboratory, time management).
AGILITY AND INNOVATION
- Provide technical support in the application of Dairy & Ice Cream segment.
- Understand and use Ingredion capabilities that enable projects and customer success (e.g. Sensory, Rheology and Culinology) – according to the D airy business strategy.
- Provide support for internal innovation events;
- Identify and develop new capabilities and techniques for the Dairy segment.
RELATIONSHIPS AND PEOPLE
- Operating in the environment of cooperation and information collection sharing;
- Lead training for internal teams and customers;
- Develop and deliver requested samples to support trade shows;
- Keep Operational Procedures updated;
- Standardize methods.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in Dairy segment (3 years);
- Bachelor’s degree in Food or Chemistry
- Good knowledge of Office (Power Point, Excel and email);
- Advanced English is required, intermediate Spanish is desirable.
Quais são as 4 funções de P&D? A Sra Inovadeira respondeu essa pergunta aqui neste artigo.
Leia outros títulos similares:
A nossa Formação em Gestão de P&D está com as inscrições abertas! Uma trilha de cursos para você assumir um cargo de Gestão de P&D, com módulos que vão explorar a criatividade, organização, processos, visão sistêmica e liderança.
Agora na versão EAD, você aprende resolvendo um Estudo de Caso simulado em grupo, com a mentoria exclusiva de um dos professores do curso e fazendo prototipagem real de um alimento!