VAGA DIVULGADA EM 8/6/19
Posição: Research and Development
Local de Trabalho: Barueri – SP
Resumo do Cargo: This is a Research and Development (R&D) role leading project initiatives & strategies across the Foodservice LATAM for the Foodservice portfolio. This position must think broadly to be able to guide day to day projects while defining and meeting long term business goals. This position will identify and implement process improvements in product and commercialization. The candidate will be an R&D leader for technical projects with all the BUs in LATAM to meet business initiatives focused on growth, brand maintenance, and quality improvement. This role is responsible for the design and execution of product testing, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, documentation, communicating results, and product commercialization. Will travel and visit all the BUs: Mexico, Brazil and LTA.
Proven communication and teamwork skills are essential in this role, which operates in a dynamic and cross-functional environment.
• Experience in R&D related role
• Strong communication with ability to interact directly with customers as well as all levels of the internal organization.
• Ability to inspire team and influence cross function team.
• Excellent problem solving and decisions making skills.
Drive change and implementation as technical/commercialization expert.
• Work directly with the Food Service leaders, cross-functional team, plants, and vendors as the R&D project leader to drive execution and direct both product and package developers across multiple projects.
• Collaborates with customers to find innovative solutions.
• Manage the resources, KPIs and budgets for projects and platforms.
• Prioritize projects for multiple resources between a variety of business initiatives
• Work on product development, testing, qualification and commercialization
• To innovate and drive the innovation agenda
• To adapt and apply scientific principles to new situations/products
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN