VAGA DIVULGADA EM 21/05/19
LOCAL: Cotia, SP
The propose of this role is to manage the Flavor application team in south Latam (Brazil, Argentina and Chile) in all 3 categories (Beverage, Sweet and Savory) to deliver costumers application solutions and ultimately wins briefs. Working together with the Creation team understanding the base and final product interaction with our flavors and solutions. Responsible for the standardization of laboratories across Latam south and also for the implementation of new technologies being in close contact with global team.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead Technical Application team in Latam South (Brazil, Argentina and Chile):
* Manage the application team responsible for all Categories (Beverage, Sweet and Savory).
* Responsible for the Best Practice exchange between Global, Latam and Latam south.
* Drive alignment on the Application lab equipment’s, assuring global standards and practices
* Develop and manage Strategy to deploy Technical Application People Capability Program across Latam south
* Align strategic collaborations with regional/local teams for the deployment of a sustained governance process to improve application result according to costumer briefs.
* Align strategic project workflows according to (B2C – Brief to Contract) standards.
* Manage interactions with PM Project Managers assuring right resources according to costumer briefs.
* Manage the deployment of technical application projects within Latam south, considering CapEx requests.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
* Degree in Engineering Food/Process/Chemical or related area.
* 10 years of work experience in product application area for any of the 3 category (Beverage, Sweet or Savory). Knowledge in more than one category will be a plus.
* Highly self-motivated, result driven and proactive
* English (Fluent / native) Spanish (Intermediate)
* Must be willing to travel
Skills & Abilities
* Developed Analytical Skills: Capable of perform complex technical cause-effect / Trade Off analysis to develop, deliver and satisfy customers need.
* Training, coaching & Communication skills: Demonstrated technical expert knowledge in application, with training and coaching skills.
* Manage successful Matrix Relationships and deploy functional leadership
* Willingness to confront and challenge status Quo. This role must promote / foster improvements.
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN
Quer se preparar para vagas de gestão de P&D como essa?
Venha conosco para a Formação em Gestão de P&D – 7 módulos que irão abordar as competências técnicas e pessoais que um gestor de P&D precisa dominar para ter sucesso.