VAGA DIVULGADA EM 14/06/18
The Food Technologist II is responsible for application and project planning ability utilizing creativity, innovation & presentation skills to provide best in class support to IFF customers. Constantly evolving knowledge of ingredients, customer bases, regulatory guidelines, processes & flavor interactions in associated category applications.
- Develop and improve application formulations using knowledge of industrial standards, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Able to select and recommend appropriate flavor solution in compliance with customer profile, regulatory, cost & stability requirements.
- Develop new innovative products to meet the conceptual brief, compliant with regulatory requirements, within cost parameters and commercially scalable, stability tested and suitable for mainstream production.
- Visit customers and present flavor solutions & new technologies.
- Work in a close collaboration with Creation, Sales, Marketing, Sensory & Consumer Insights, Regulatory Affairs & other departments to support the project execution.
- Demonstrate proficient use of IFF internal software and accurate recording of the technical data using these applications.
- Demonstrated ability in organoleptic evaluation of flavors and products.
- Experience industrial beverage development.
- Effective team player with communication skills.
- Knowledge in food safety and food regulations.
- Demonstrate computer skills, time management, interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to build relationships within team and externally with customers.
- BS Degree in Food Science/ Food Engineering/ Chemistry or related field.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience in industrial food, pharmaceutical, ingredient or flavor industry.
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN