VAGA DIVULGADA EM 16/11/18
LOCAL: TABOÃO DA SERRA, SP
Descrição da vaga
Your Future Position…
As a Flavorist you will perform a wide array of responsibilities while learning the inner workings of the team that directly supports our customers. We are committed to be the innovation partner of choice in offering customers superior and sustainable solutions. As a company that uses many natural ingredients, we operate a sustainable business model that creates value for the many stakeholders we work with, partnering in our efforts to help make a real difference in the following ways…
In this position you will have the opportunity to create and contribute to the formulation and development for some of the most exciting projects in the flavor and beverage industry. Working in a team environment, IFF will be looking for you to drive innovation and creativity to assist our customers in enhancing existing product lines and in launching new product lines. In this role, you will need to work independently, and as a team member on all brief types, working closely with sales on a regional level to drive creation & modification of winning flavors.
- Strategy & Business Knowledge. Fully networked within the regional technical community. Engages freely with R&D in commercial flavor development. Expands & strengthens customer relationships within the region. Leads technical presentations including regional customers. Is able to translate customer needs into flavour technology solutions. Independently interacts with customers on commercial projects
- Project Management. Demonstrates creation leadership potential through commercial projects & their execution. Creates flavors to fill gaps in the Flavor bank. Provides flavorist input into category initiatives & Innovation programs. Actively involved in MRC process, using new & IFF approved materials in flavors to offer IFF proprietary advantage.
- Technical Knowledge, IFF tools. Expert in raw materials & flavour creation techniques. Competent in flavor creation for specific technologies / delivery systems. Proactively evaluates & determines added value of new & unique materials. Increases own knowledge including – actively reading flavor chemistry literature. Mentor junior flavorist in specific technical areas / project exposure
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes…
- Four Year Degree/ (BS/BA in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering, Life Sciences preferred)
- Years of experience in flavor industry creative function
- Completed qualifying Flavorist training Program and/or proven track record at equivalent level
- Fluent in English. Additional languages highly desirable
- Excellent communication, computer and math skills
Plus And Preferred
- Proven artistic ability. Presentation skills, project management skills
- Proven successful mentoring of flavorists from trainee level to flavorist
We welcome all Flavorist category experience but the current focus is on the Sweet & Beverage Categories.
Your future employer?
IFF is a global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, we develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, IFF is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. Visit IFF.com/careers to learn more
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN