VAGA DIVULGADA EM 02/08/18
ID da Requisição: 2018-3617
Família de Cargo: Inovação (IN)
Local: BR-SP-Jardim Alvorada, Mogi Guaçu
Provide technical support, expedite developments, leverage successful experiences and disseminate knowledge of ingredient application technology in the local market and throughout the South American affiliates.
This professional will work in close collaboration with marketing, sales, analytical and regulatory support areas of the affiliates and corporate.
- Lead activities related to the application work and new project development;
- Independently (in close alignment with manager) support internal clients (Business and Marketing areas from all affiliates) in application and customer visits to the center;
- Independently (in close alignment with manager and affiliate business team) support customer projects and trials including trials at customers facilities;
- Responsible for the Bakery pilot facility including maintenance of equipment (corrective and preventive);
- Lead Bakery efforts in customer innovation events.
- Provide technical support, guidance and prioritization in the application of corn wet milling and other agricultural based ingredients in Bakery;
- Understand and use Ingredion capabilities that enable project and customer success (e.g. Sensory, Rheology and Culinology) – according to the Bakery business strategy;
- Provide leadership and support for internal innovation events;
- Identify and develop new capability and techniques for the Bakery segment.
- Operating in the environment of cooperation and information collection sharing;
- Lead training for internal teams and customers;
- Develop and deliver requested samples to support trade shows;
- Provide technical leadership in regional segment workgroup activities;
- Support regulatory affairs demand with technical insight;
- Keep Operational Procedures updated;
- Standardize methods.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Physical Science with equivalent experience;
- 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience in food application;
- Experience in the Bakery segment (Pasta, Cereal Bar, Bread, Cake, Pastry, Biscuits, Cookie, Cracker, Bakery Fillings, Snacks);
- Desirable knowledge in the use of corn refined products in the segment of responsibility (Bakery and Animal Nutrition) or ingredients application;
- Good knowledge of Office;
- English proficiency is required and Spanish is desirable;
- Experience in the Animal Nutrition segment is a plus (Wet and Dry Pet Food).
CANDIDATURA NO SITE DA EMPRESA