VAGA DIVULGADA EM 5/6/19
About the Role
– Conducts basic research for the improvement of existing products and the development of new products, outlining procedures and specifications.
– Ensures that ingredient functionality into final products fits the purpose of the customer. Oversees sensory testing and application screen to support new solutions and sales.
– Understands key commercial requirements of flavour industry.
– Implements industry recognised methods.
– Keeps up to date on the best practice requirements. Develops methods for analysis. Provides insights into consumer trends.
– Confers with process engineers, flavour experts, sales staff, marketing and end use market team, suppliers, manufacturing, customers and packaging and marking specialists to resolve problems.
– Develops beverage system formulations and related applications stability performance through demonstrated understanding of beverage formulation and chemical interactions.
About the person
– Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or any Food related degree.
– Experience working within a large global matrix working environment.
– Drive to lead, develop and motivate an already strong and skilled team of highly skilled professionals.
– 10 years+ experience developing products for numerous food and or beverage organisations as well as confidence and experience leading a large team.
– Willingness to work to an international scale.
Please submit your resume if you have the requisite skills as outlined above and are a highly competitive individual with excellent communication skills. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of expected responses we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN
Quer se preparar para vagas de gestão de P&D como essa?
Venha conosco para a Formação em Gestão de P&D – 7 módulos que irão abordar as competências técnicas e pessoais que um gestor de P&D precisa dominar para ter sucesso.