VAGA DIVULGADA EM 28/02/18
LOCAL: Mogi Guaçu, SP
Job Title Senior Food Technologist, Hydrocolloids
Position Location Mogi Guaçu/SP/Brazil
Business Unit Regionall Innovation Group/Applications
Primary Function The Senior Food Technologist will be part of the Ingredion hydrocolloids and food systems team and will function as an internal hydrocolloid expert. The Senior Food Technologist will be responsible for leading and supporting new hydrocolloid systems and hydrocolloid based new product development activities and projects. Candidate will also be responsible for customer support across broad spectrum of food segments, and product support.
Key Deliverables Business
- Deliver company strategy by developing new hydrocolloids, hydrocolloid based ingredient systems, and complete ingredient solutions that will solve customer needs
- Work with Marketing and Technical Services teams to support customers by providing technical solutions to any technical customer issues.
- Create, lead and support short- and long-term internal projects to allow the company to remain competitive in the industry and provide next-generation products.
- Support the development of hydrocolloid knowledge in the organization by providing required education/ training.
- Function as technical expert to the application team on hydrocolloids and their use in a broad range of applications.
Agility and Innovation
- Innovate across segments by developing new prototypes that demonstrate the benefits of using hydrocolloids and hydrocolloids based ingredient systems.
- Support multidisciplinary new product development and applied research projects of defined scope with high level of independence.
- Design and conduct experiments in the pilot plant or laboratory to progress projects.
- Communicate results and keep experiment records in required formats.
- Conduct prior art searches (literature, patents) related to projects and stay abreast of hydrocolloid science and technology environment (market trends, IP landscape).
- Utilize data analysis software to interpret and present scientific work.
- Conduct customer presentations to increase business and showcase company capabilities.
- Act as the regional point person for hydrocolloids solutions, providing support to teams across the globe in the different application segments
- Liaise with customers in joint projects and support projects.
- Liaise with external research agencies for technical support, networking and collaboration in projects. Support GoTo Market teams by providing product information and product application specifics.
And Requirements Knowledge, Skills,
- BS/MS in Food Science, Engineering or a related field, plus 3 to 5+ years of progressive years of experience in developing and using multiple hydrocolloids in various food applications.
- In depth knowledge of key value propositions that hydrocolloids deliver in food formulations
- Understanding of structure function relationship of hydrocolloids is a plus
- Knowledge of hands-on application development using laboratory equipment, pilot plant equipment, plant equipment and scale-up.
- Experience with experiment design, statistical data analysis, and interpretation of results desired.
- Excellent verbal and written technical communication skills e.g. making presentations and writing technical reports.
- Demonstrated teamwork skills and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power-point, project).
- 25% domestic travel required to support customers and attend trade shows, conferences, trainings, and client sites.
Desired behavior,personal attributes
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Creative problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to deliver under agreed upon deadlines
Família de Cargo Inovação (IN)
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN