Vagas em P&D de alimentos
As Regional Product Manager, in our Taste & Well-being division, you will be based in our Sao Paulo site, reporting to Regional Director of Product Innovation. You will develop strategies and give guidelines to marketing efforts for our savory, meats and vegetable proteins category.
- Manage a regional portfolio for savory, meats and vegetable proteins category to ensure it is relevant, complete, competitive and profitable, and aligned with our strategy;
- Establish product and technology needs and gaps, measure opportunities, and establish business justification for new regional projects;
- Ensure technical group is prepared to support the external launch of new products and technologies;
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products, communicate changes and recommend corrective responses
- Ensure that new ingredients and regional versions of flavors are provided to all Flavours Innovation Centers with all appropriate information related to the new products (regulatory requirement, pricing etc).
- Help achieve Sales and Gross Margin targets, working with account managers and pricing team to decide price levels.
- University level on technical background (Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Food Technology or Engineering)
- Fluent English and Spanish speaker is important for this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in R&D for Savory ingredients industry with high focus on Vegetable Protein Industry, is mandatory for this role;
- Knowledge of portfolio management in food, additives, Functional and Nutritional ingredients;
- We can consider candidates with a solid academic background in Food Science.
- Someone that works with a multicultural team, that can influence others to achieve better results. Someone who’s flexible and active listener for new opportunities and business’s needs. Someone with a good storytelling to engage with several partners.
- Commute from different regions in metropolitan region and Parking;
- Voucher in your Birthday and Christmas;
- Fragrances and Flavors products once a month;
- Short Friday during summer;
- Restaurant in our site;
- Nursery allowance for women with children until they complete 5 years and 11 months of age;
- Well-being Program (quick massage, nutrition, mindfulness sessions, annual marathon run, among others).
É da área de inovação?
Leia também outros artigos relacionados:
Estão abertas as inscrições para o curso mais avançado de Gestão de P&D da Tacta – Gestão Estratégica de P&D – EAD.
Nesse curso, você aprende a definir uma Estratégia de Inovação adequada à realidade e expectativas do seu negócio. Descubra como desdobrar esta estratégia em Processo, Equipe, Recursos, Ferramentas de Inovação e Gestão da Informação, além de aprender a incorporar a Inovação Aberta e a Gestão de Portfólio na sua prática de Gestão de P&D.
Saiba mais e conheça os professores, que possuem experiência nas maiores empresas de alimentos do Brasil, clicando no botão abaixo: