VAGA DIVULGADA EM 13/01/17 VAGA ENCERRADA
Requirements: Complete Graduation in Food Engineering, Chemistry, or related;
Master Degree in Food or Chemistry is a plus;
Experience leading development and application projects of dairy products (dry and UHT);
Experience with Spray Drying Process (mainly) and/or UHT Processing;
Experience with Pilot Plant and scale up process;
Experience handling multiple tasks, hands on profile;
Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities and short deadlines;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Fluent English mandatory and Spanish – Highly desirable;
Availabity to travel eventually.
This role is responsible for leading efforts of assigned product development focusing on increasing competitive advantage through low cost products and consumer preference.
– Ensures the activities related to assigned new product and process development from concept to launching new products, including technical and economic feasibility, to maintain a competitive advantage related to innovation, profitability and costs.
– Ensure project development logistics, from initiation to launch, are well based and running effectively in order to deliver product on time
– Ensure appropriate documentation/methodology for experimental trials and outcomes, gives support during the scale up process and commercialization process.
– Keeps good laboratory practices and protocols, maintain records, equipments and supplies in good condition.
– Support customers with presentations/technical assistance when needed, build the image of the company as a leader in its field.
– Technical support to all areas, resolve day to day issues. Works as a senior member of a research unit /project team providing mentoring and guides.
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN
Você pode se preparar para vagas de Gestão como essa com a Formação em Gestão de P&D que a Tacta Food School oferece em 2017 em Campinas. São 7 módulos que abordarão as principais competências que um Gestor de P&D precisa desenvolver: de Liderança a Criatividade, de Design Thinking a HACCP em P&D. Veja a programação completa e inscrições no link.