VAGA DIVULGADA EM 14/08/19
LOCAL: Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Oportunidade para Nutricionista no Centro de Inovação Tecnológica (CIT) na Ilha do Fundão
To create and lead challenging Research and Development projects around the fields of science and technology of brewing. Initiatives are of high complexity (multi disciplinary technological, multicultural, multi-site) and / or risk, with global scope (multi-functional / co-ordination of activities / development / implementation with different Zones / countries, many times simultaneously), in order to meet or exceed current and future business demands, according to agreed timelines and budget.
– To keep updated in fields of brewing, participating / leading the process of generation and prioritization of ideas/concepts and delivering solutions on prioritized gaps through project research and development. Strong interaction and partnership with external partners, universities, institutes and external consulting companies.
– To understand consumer, other industries (Food, Beverage, Pharma, Agriculture) businesses, insights, trends and strategy in order to integrate this in the frame of brewing area, in alignment with Global R&D and GPO short and long term strategies.
– Active participation in brewing materials / technology scouting via Tech Shop (ABI global scouting platform via extensive network global + zones + suppliers + inventors + universities + technical events
– Active with regulatory Affairs
– Customer Service – consumer interaction
Requisitos e qualificações:
- CFN/CRN ativo
- Conhecimento na área de P&D Bebidas em geral.
- Conhecimento em assuntos regulatórios
- Interação com o consumidor
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN