VAGA DIVULGADA EM 06/10/17
“This selection process is being posted internally and externally simultaneously”.
Locality: São Paulo – SP
* Identify the technical needs of innovation alignment with the Key Experts accountability
* Represent Engineering group in key innovation forums (multifunctional meetings, Stage Gate and Regional Cheetah meetings, etc.)
* Networking within CASA / Brazil region to ease the project implementation
* Networking with other regions to exchange technical knowledge on Engineering projects/new technologies implementation
* Leads cross-category technology investigations and clearly understands the “state of technology” and potential applications for company
* Education: Graduation in technical field (Chemical, Processing, Mechanical Engineering or related fields) required /Knowledge in (Food) Science, Packaging and (Food) Processing required.
* Language skills: excellent written and communication skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish (one of them = mandatory)
* Using new technology to significantly improve profitability, product quality and/or manufacturing complexity issues
* Project management for large complex initiatives and managing and influencing large cross-functional teams on complex technology projects.
Differentiating Competencies Required
Identify any differentiating behaviors, leadership skills or soft skills required for success in the role.
* Behavioral competences: breakthrough and analytical thinking and team work.
* Helping other people turn their ideas into reality; work with multiple fluid team structures which requires trust and integrity.
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to it´s needs”.
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN