VAGA DIVULGADA EM 14/04/18
CITY: Rio de Janeiro
JOB LEVEL: 01. Regular
SPECIFIC LOCATION: Rio De Janeiro
Position Overview:This strategic leadership role in LATAM R&D will lead the R&D initiatives in support of The Coca-Cola Company´s Brazil and South Latin business units. In addition thie position will serve as the key interface between Southern BU and Pan Latam R&D and Corporate Innovation. This role is expected to also participate within the southern BU business leaders for alignment and resouce allocation. This director position will also be accountable for the growth and integration of the AdeS brand across the LATAM geographies.Function Specific Activities:
Key Duties/Responsibilities: Describe primary responsibilities of this job.
List the duties in order of importance:
Include % of time required for each duty.
1. Drive innovative product solutions across the Southern LATAM regions that meet consumer and customer needs through product guidance insights.
2. Define a strategic product, package and equipment pipeline identifying innovative products with a profitable value chain.
3.Recommend validated product solutions with an informed defined risk with regional BUs.
4.Lead and collaborate through strong partnerships with BU technical and Marketing to drive pan LATAM innovative and impactful beverage solutions.
5.Develop a strategy for enhancing R&D capabilities through leveraging suppliers
6. Collaborate, participate as a BU resource and influence the BU leadership team to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions
Total must equal 100%
COMMUNICATION COMPLEXITIES: Provide at least 2-3 examples of the most complex communications for this job. Indicate the level, purpose and complexity of communications.
Specify whether the communication is inside or outside of TCCC.
Communicate, influence and negotiate across multiple internal and external stakeholders in all functions and across all levels with The Company and System. Communicate results and project progress to Group and BU senior leaders.
ANALYSIS: Describe the type of problems this job must solve to perform successfully.
R&D development analysis to reduce design product design risk. Analysis of manufacturing, formula and supply chain risk and solutions to ensure business continuity. LATAM and regional analysis of consumer trends and behaviors to inform strategic pipeline development. Analysis of talent and capabilitiy needs to ensure a robust R&D organization
Judgment and Decision Making: Describe decisions required. Describe the nature and impact of decisions required in this job. Distinguish between recommendations made to someone else and decisions where this job has final authority.
or Final Authority?
1.Innovation Pipeline technology enablers
2.innovation Pipeline for Strategic plans
3.Talent management for Southern R&D category
4.Resource allocation to meet regional needs
in Business Planning:
R&D representative in LATAM business planning for Stills category. With BU technical define capabilities to deliver. Establish a vision for the category
Innovation: List duties for creating/changing processes, systems, products. Indicate this job’s responsibility for creating or changing processes, systems or products. Be specific. Innovation is not limited to R&D.
This role is responsible for delivering growth and business continuity innovation to Brazil BU and South Latin BU. Will need to define “right sized” processes to participate and influence BU pipelines. Will leverage reapplication as a key source of innovation.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Is this role participating or responsible? Indicate whether this role either participates or is responsible for supervisory activities and the number of direct reports (full time-part-time and NW’s).
Provide a copy of any proposed org chart changes.
# of Direct Reports: Will be responsible for managing a team of 20-25 full time associates with approximated 5 direct reports
Will the direct reports have direct reports of their own? If so, provide the number.
# Non Company Employees Reports:
Involved or Decision Maker or Not Involved or None?
Coordination Of Work
Managing technical teams of 15+ associates, Written and verbal communications to diverse audiences. Deliverying innovation pipelines and business plans.Years of Experience:
10+ Years ExperienceLeadership Behaviors:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
CANDIDATURA NO SITE DA EMPRESA