- To deliver the processing related work stream for process sensitive innovations and savings projects in the Dressings category.
- Prepare engineering documents (Process Specifications (PROSpecs), P&IDs, General arrangements, Equipment specs). Escalate non-compliances to Regional Process Development manager
- Apply best category practices in technology delivery (Project Execution, Early Product Management, Process Specifications, Process Validation, SIMAS).
- Design and support representative feasibility and capability trials (via PROMPT) during the project approval phase including scale up and risk assessment.
- Provide input on capital equipment needed to be implemented to meet processing capability.
- To provide process support and technical expertise to sourcing units to aid in the resolution of manufacturing and quality issues.
- Support quality improvement projects to resolve consumer complaints issues.
- Support and enable regional implementation of category best practice manufacturing, core designs and equipment to enable supply chain harmonisation.
- Travel to key sites and map existing process capability
- Act as the link between the regional Supply Chain teams and the Global Development Centre.
Qualifications and experience Required:
- BSc in Chemical, Food or Mechanical Engineering
- Significant work experience in environments dealing with Process Development
- Advanced English
CANDIDATURA NO VAGAS.COM